Cashier – Sushi Shop Taschereau
The Cashier must ensure excellent customer service. The role includes welcoming the clientele and offering a friendly, quality service. The Cashier must take customer satisfaction into account to build loyalty. As well, the cashier must be versatile as he or she must execute various tasks.
The Cashier is responsible for the following tasks, under supervision of the Assistant Chef and Chef:
- Ensuring friendly, quality customer service
- Master the Sushi Shop menu
- Explain the menu items and make helpful suggestions to the clientele
- Executing the tasks related to the cash system
- Use the Sushi Shop Label Maker labeling system
- Ensure the cleanliness, order and set up of the service areas and the dining room
- Know, master and apply the standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Cleaning of kitchen equipment, storage and preparation areas, as well the work surfaces according to the current hygiene regulations.
- Offering support to the kitchen employees